Learn about the history and use of spot samplers, and then make your own as you practice basic stitches including: seed, running, back, stem, split, chain, lazy daisy, cross, satin, and french knots. Explore different techniques for transferring designs and securing threads on the back of your work. Limit 8 students
- 1/4 yard linen material (not aida cross-stitch material)
- Cotton embroidery floss in your choice of colors (app. 7 skeins will do)
- Embroidery hoop (3-8″ will work best)
- Small embroidery scissors/snips
- Pick these up at JP Knit & Stitch with your Eliot School student discount or at Joann’s, Micheals, Gather Here, etc
Starts: April 15, 10am–2pm
Click here to register!