Hand Lettered Alphabet Sampler
All of my embroidery patterns are hand drawn and digitized by me for you!
This alphabet sampler includes 29 stitches and stitch combinations so that beginner’s can use it to advance from simple to more complex techniques while more advanced stitchers can also find a lot to keep them hooked. I’ve employed hand-lettering techniques to give each letter a unique style that will appeal to vintage and contemporary tastes.
This pattern comes as a 7 page PDF—just download, print, transfer, and stitch it up as a piece for your wall or play with the individual letters as monograms on anything from dishtowels, quilt blocks, book covers, bags, pillows, or wall hangings.
The PDF includes a large example photo, a color and stitch guide, a basic black version of the pattern in forward and reverse (depending on how you prefer to transfer it), well as instructions for my two favorite transfer methods. The completed sampler will fit a standard 11 x 17 inch frame. Please note, this PDF pattern does not include stitch instructions.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner or Adventurous Beginner
- This pattern is sold as a PDF file that is ready for instant download. Please be sure to check the email address associated with your PayPal profile as the link to download the file will be sent there (a screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this file which you can download for free here. Once you’ve installed it on your computer, simply click on the file to open it, print, and transfer to your fabric using your preferred method. Details about transferring the designs can be found on the first page of the pattern.
- I recommend downloading and saving the file to your desktop or laptop computer for future use. Sometimes it may not be possible to save them on a mobile device.
- These patterns are for personal use only; please do not sell items featuring this embroidery. It is not okay to distribute the pdf online or to print them out for sharing. Thank you for respecting the work of my small, one-woman business.
- There are no returns, exchanges, or refunds on digital patterns.