DIY Embroidery Pattern, Word Series
All of my embroidery patterns are drawn by hand and then digitized by me for you! This original artwork is inspired by my love of creativity, thriftiness, and of “mending, making do, or doing without.”
This pattern comes as a 4 page PDF that includes a color and stitch guide as well as a basic black version in forward and reverse. Please note, this does not include stitch instructions. To use—just download, print, transfer using your preferred method, and stitch it up on anything from dishtowels, quilt blocks, book covers, bags, pillows, or wall hangings.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner or Adventurous Beginner
- This pattern is sold as a PDF file that is ready for instant download. Please be sure to check the email address associated with your PayPal profile as the link to download the file will be sent there (a screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this file which you can download for free here. Once you’ve installed it on your computer, simply click on the file to open it, print, and transfer to your fabric using your preferred method. Details about transferring the designs can be found on the first page of the pattern.
- I recommend downloading and saving the file to your desktop or laptop computer for future use. Sometimes it may not be possible to save them on a mobile device.
- These patterns are for personal use only; please do not sell items featuring this embroidery. It is not okay to distribute the pdf online or to print them out for sharing. Thank you for respecting the work of my small, one-woman business.
- There are no returns, exchanges, or refunds on digital patterns.